Friday, November 15, 2013

Fridays is pay day little bastards!!



Natural born Romania stud and leader that only gets what he wants when he wants. Its very hard to go out to the club with my gym bros, inferior males try to hang all over me and kiss my fucking feet. You all come up to me and tell me how awesome I look and how jacked I am while I sit there laughing thinking how pathetic you losers are. Day by day you fools buy my drinks at the day. Betas constantly come up to me and buy me whatever I want. My friend and I ended up constantly hanging out in vips areas in clubs and have free drinks all night. Cunts like you come down from all over with your chics and spend all your cash in the club. All the time you fags get so stupid and wasted your don't even realize your girl is already on my lap making out with me while MY finger is blasting her cunt. Some even tell me they wanna watch me fuck their girls brains out while they sit in the corner of their hotel room and watch. Every time I go out crazy shit happens. Message me now cunts and experience a true alpha stud thats superior to all.

Serve your Master on skype: fantasy_master1 or YIM: master_giant1

No comments:

Post a Comment